what does that have to do with the flaking roommate? I thought you were going to find that she had lined her pockets with your Triscuits. Or that she mailed you a box of soggy Triscuits. I need Triscuits in context, damnit.
As a result of this post I went out and bought Cheex-Its, but I was too lame to spring for the real deal so I bought Cheese Nips of the Four Cheese Variety. They are very greasy. I am disappointed.
7 Comments:
what does that have to do with the flaking roommate? I thought you were going to find that she had lined her pockets with your Triscuits. Or that she mailed you a box of soggy Triscuits. I need Triscuits in context, damnit.
But I appreciate the effort.
I'm more of a Cheez-It girl, myself.
you may get into some internnet trouble for posting 2am pornographic triscuit pics on your blog. and with a cat in the background, jesse, for shame.
you guys are harshing my mellow.
Cheez-its rock! Triscuits, while yummy, have always reminded me of a little Scotty dog. No clue why...
Weird, Jesse. At home I can see cat and legs quite clearly. Our work monitors suck.
mmmm... triscuits. i love triscuits.
As a result of this post I went out and bought Cheex-Its, but I was too lame to spring for the real deal so I bought Cheese Nips of the Four Cheese Variety. They are very greasy. I am disappointed.
Post a Comment
<< Home