.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Before Brokeback...

I got a voicemail from my new roommate this weekend. Transcription:

"JESSEEEEE!!! IT'S JOSHUA!!! What's going on, man? (Unintelligible grunts and foreign words) I was actually just calling to ask if you've ever hung out with any of the Village People? How about anyone you know? No? Well, uh, I have. I was drinking last night with Randy Jones and let me tell you- that is one cool cowboy!"
End message.

6 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger ka said...

maybe you should call this page "confetti in josh's chops"

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always liked the little Indian chief better, the way he'd run around half naked. You must rent "Can't Stop the Music."

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is brilliant. I love good voicemails. :)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger J said...

a good drunken voicemail is a priceless commodity. my advice: save it and use it later :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Coolhand said...

remember when I, under the guise of homer simpson, called up nasa and asked, "excuse me, do you have any Tang? [how did you get this numb] SHUT UP! And another thing, quit making the launches so boring! SHUT UP!"

Yeah, those were the days.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your blog, Jesse. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home