So this is the New Year
And I don't feel any different.
I'm off to Maine with Nicole and my Wisconsin friend, T-Roz. We're spending New Year's in the North Country with my pops. I kinda hate this holiday, so I'm always trying new things to make it palatable. Last new year, Nicole and I ate raw buffalo kidney and smoked a peace pipe at a sweat lodge ceremony in Wisconsin. True story.
My dad has this tradition where he and a bunch of his friends climb a mountain at sunset on New Year's Eve, toast with champagne, then sled down and have a big feast and a Yankee Swap (THE CRUTCHES!)
I'll tell you a toy soldier story when I get back. Happy New Year!
4 Comments:
That photo of you is the best New Year's present a girl could ask for.
Happy Secular New Year! We're that much closer to the end times! Rapture!
Where in Maine are you headed? Keep in mind where I am in New Hampshire is just a hop, skip and a jump away, you should stop in on your way back. :)
at this point i didn't think there was much that i did not know about you, but this picture just may open many doors. you're wiley.
you look nice in rouge.
Post a Comment
<< Home