.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, December 01, 2005

how can it be wrong?

In my recent viewings of The Shield on DVD, I realize that the soundtrack sounds a lot like a combination of Kid Rock, Onyx and Limp Bizkit. And while I'm not liking the show because of the soundtrack, I'm also not liking it in spite of it. I find myself moving my head up and down to the heavy thumping drums and rockrap shouts.

Shit, I cannot turn into my old racquetball partner, Darrell. He loved that angry white boy music. He also used to throw his racquet at me when I beat him.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You were going to beat up a dude cause of his MP3 player.

I'm callin you Darrell.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger KayseaLove said...

If I had to pick a sound track- it would be the Curious George one because, Jack Johnson did it. *Love~Sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home