8) Standard HJBJ
This incident happened ages ago, and after making Alli promise she wouldn't write about it so I could have the glory, I proceeded to selfishly keep the story all to myself.
Reader's Digest version:
Alli and I interviewed the owner of a local sex boutique for Community Access T.V. After the interview, we were standing around, shooting the breeze. Well I guess small talk is different when you're in the sex biz.
Her: So I got to see the Stones at Fenway last week.
Me: No way, how'd you score a ticket?!
Her: I found some tickets on Craigslist that a guy was willing to barter for.
Me (naive as the day is long): Oh yeah, what could you give somebody that's worth a Rolling Stones ticket?
Her: Oh, just your standard handjob/blowjob.
I think we played it pretty cool, masking our shock and awe with a thick veneer of hip mid-twenties "nothing's shocking" 'tude.
An interesting sidenote is that the lady didn't end up sitting next to the guy at the concert. She was thankful for this, because honestly, after a Craigslist HJBJ, things can get a bit awkward. I'm sure you can all relate.
So much for this blog being family-friendly.
1 Comments:
it's about time.
Post a Comment
<< Home