First-world woes
On my second day of work last week, I was riding my bike to the train station. All of a sudden it was pouring rain and I was soaked to the core. Then it stopped raining by the time I got to the office. The next day, the exact same thing happened. The rain only occurred during the five minutes I was on my bike and thus, vulnerable to the elements. Then I had to spend both days in a climate-controlled office in wet clothes. By sundown of day 2 I was sniffling and coughing. One week later, I'm still sick. Would it smack of paranoia or narcissism if I mentioned my theory about God wanting me to be ill for the big Western Mass. camping party this weekend?
1 Comments:
t'would smack of it dear, but don't let tha stop you. I think you're on to something. Something along the lines of: God hates you
Post a Comment
<< Home