.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BFF 4 eva

Monday night, my friend Desiree came to town to rock with her 8-person band. I was still feeling sick but hey, I like people and stuff. So I accidentally drank a beer and a gindrink and stayed up really late. Desiree and one of her bandmates crashed on my couch. The plan was to wake up at 8:30 and grab some quick coffee with Des before work. Well, ever-thoughtful Desiree thought maybe I'd like to get up at 7:30 to get a jumpstart on my day. So she knocked and knocked and knocked on my door until I woke up like a sick, angry grizzly. Des just smiled sweetly and explained that she was bored and thought maybe I was bored too. "Tee-hee don't be mad." It was just so friggin' cute I could've puked. I felt like puking.

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "gindrink" one word? Jesse, I think you are taking liberties.

OK, I also have to point out that there once was a Neil Diamond song called "Desiree." My 7th-grade English teacher had a huge crush on Neil Diamond. She was kind of freaky.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger ka said...

also bff stands for 'best friends forever' so 'bff 4 eva' is kinda redundant no?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger jesse said...

everyone's a critic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home