.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Thirsty Wolf



William Wolf is one of those sources who leave me feeling very sad. He is running for Portage City Council. After a half hour interviewing him on the phone, I was baffled how to make a legitimate profile about a guy who said things like, "I just think that taxes are...problems...not enough...they don't care...very angry..." and then trailed off into silence, leaving nothing but the sound of the T.V. blaring in the background. I didn't understand why someone so incoherent would be running for office. Then when he came in at 2 p.m. for this photo, I smelled the problem on his breath. Wolfie is my fourth source in Portage who was on the sauce. We've had to print 2 corrections about lies he told in the interview.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know he's married .. but I'll make him mine .. you watch me!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a man who can hold his liquor ... and having alcohol-fueled political aspirations is HOT.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawg - it's a new month - you need to provide a scintillating update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home