Ho Ho
I received my first Secret Santa gift today-
Sitting on my chair when I got in was a yellow manila envelope with J E S S E spelled in magazine letters. Inside was a a computer printout of a black and white photo of three little black boys hunched on a suitcase. It was folded and stapled like a card. On the inside was a silly rhyme about how it was the first day leading up to a very special day. There were also Reese's candy bars in the envelope, which are delicious.
I gave my first Secret Santa gift today-
My recipient (and I do not use that term lightly) is a mousy middle-aged woman in the sales department who I have never noticed before this nutty game. Her questionaire, designed to help me pick out gifts, said she liked "looking at guys butts," "guys abs," "anything chocolate," and "eating lunch."
Cleverly using one of her clues on music preferences, while taking note of her interest in the male abdomen, I sent the lady an e-card of country star Kenny Chesney displaying his abdomen.
It was a free gift and I knew she would titter about it with her dim-witted ladyfriends while they eat breadless sandwiches and talk about stretch marks (I assume.)
Um, also...I think that statements like that should probably disqualify me from further involvement in office games.
1 Comments:
i have never heard of kenny chesney... if this 'secret santa' thing is supposed to crescendo until the grand prize at the end, i certainly have the best idea for your grand prize to your mousey friend. (at this point i almost think about commenting on the deep stretch mark convos her and her friends must have, but that may be a horse of a different color...) you should get all the guys with great butts in the office to hide in cakes surrounding her desk in a circle, and then just like water ballet you can emerge ass-first one at a time! (of course you're included, jesse!)
nics
Post a Comment
<< Home